Since you created your channels on Youtube, have you ever known how to manage multiple YouTube channels efficiently? Creating and managing multiple Youtube channels can take up a lot of time and resources. However, it is worth it if you would like to make a splash on the most popular online platform in the world. In this article, it is possible to help you come over the challenge with the following guidance. Let’s start now!
YouTube channel for sale| Buy Monetized & Aged Accounts
How To manage multiple Youtube channels
Creating multiple Youtube channels can help expand your reach and brand awareness if you do it right. You can set up your channels to be managed by only you or multiple people. Below are the absolute best ways how to manage multiple Youtube channels under one account.
Can you own multiple Youtube channels?
At the moment, you can completely have your own multiple Youtube channels. Previously, if you wanted to create multiple YouTube channels, you needed to create a separate Youtube account for each channel. You can still do that way but it is an unnecessary and unproductive use of your time. When you create multiple new channels, you also make something called a “Brand Account” linked to your account.
Should you own multiple Youtube channels?
It depends on you and your purpose ideas if you decided to create a Youtube channel or multiple Youtube channels. It is a good choice to stick to one channel for now if you are just starting and building your first few hundred subscribers. On the other hand, most big brands choose to separate their channels instead of keeping all those different video types underneath one account. There are several reasons for this:
- Easy searchability: For example, when you are a lover of Buzzfeed’s cooking videos, you want to be able to find them easily and not get distracted by other content types like product reviews, then a specific channel caters to that.
- Better for the brand: A separate Youtube channel for each vertical can help support that brand by focusing on that target audience.
- Different voices or tones: You might have two different video series whose goals are completely separate from one another, it might just make more sense to create a separate channel for your daily vlog.
- Large audience: If your audience is larger than 10,000 subscribers, a separate channel just makes sense.
>>> Read more: How to Sell my YouTube Channel – The Beginner’s Guide
How to build multiple Youtube channels?
Building multiple Youtube channels is not different from a normal channel. Before doing anything, you need to make sure you have a Google account that allows you to sign in to Youtube. After doing that, you can now create multiple Youtube channels with the “Channel Switcher” tool. Here is how it works.
- Step 1: Go to your channels list where all of the channels are under your account.
- Step 2: Select “Create a new channel”.
- Step 3: You can create a new “Brand Account” now, then choose a name for what you would like the channel to be. Finally, click “Create”.
How to add multiple users to manage your Youtube channels?
You might definitely want to add more users to your YouTube channel. This idea is perfect if you have a team that manages your brand accounts. As of May 2020, you can only add more people to manage a “Brand Account”. The advantage is that the user does not need a new username and password to access the account when logging in. Instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Make sure you are signed in as the owner of the Brand Account. Then double-tap on your avatar in the top right and choose “Switch Accounts”.
- Step 2: In the settings, access “Your Channel”. Then click on “Settings” on the left sidebar.
- Step 3: Under “Your Youtube Channel” is a section that says “Channel Manager”. Click “Add or remove manager(s)” next to it.
- Step 4: In the “Brand Account details” menu, click the blue “Manage Permissions” button. After verifying your account, click on the “Invite new users” button in the top right.
- Step 5: Type in the email addresses of all users to who you would like to have access to this account. You may also choose between three different roles such as owner, manager, and communications manager.
- Step 6: Click on “Invite”. Those users will receive an invitation to participate in managing the account.
How to delete multiple Youtube channels?
Sometimes, something will go wrong. Maybe you overestimated the popularity of your channel idea, or the channel no longer aligns with your brand goals. You will have to remove the Youtube channel. However, you should be aware that permanently deleting your content will delete all of the content in the channel plus the channel itself forever. You just need to follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Go to your channel settings by clicking on your profile icon in the top right of the Youtube home page. Click “Settings”.
- Step 2: On the right sidebar, click on “Advanced Settings”.
- Step 3: In the “Advanced settings” window, click on the “Delete channel”.
When someone searches for videos relating to your specialty or sector, they will see yours instead if you use Mid-Man where you can buy YouTube channel monetization, so make sure to do so if you want to succeed on YouTube.
You may also like: How to use YouTube analytics – YouTube’s indispensable tool
Tips on how to manage multiple Youtube channels
To create an engaging and useful YouTube channel that your audience will love, you need the right strategy. Managing multiple channels is more difficult than using one on Youtube. Here are some tips on how you can create a great channel and manage multiple Youtube accounts.
Create a unique visual identity
All the biggest brands have strong visual identities, such as Coca-Cola. Putting your brand into practice, your YouTube channel should have a strong visual identity as well as give your channel a polished look and help create brand awareness. Set up a nice logo and banner image to make sure to add a channel logo that represents your brand. In addition, your photo must fit Youtube’s image size to avoid your photo being weirdly cropped or stretched.
Produce a tempting and clear channel description
Describe your channel to new and potential subscribers exactly who you are. Therefore, it is important that you give your audience the information they need to make them want to hit that subscribe button. You should preload important information first and make sure to include relevant keywords to make your Youtube channel easier to find.
Schedule to post consistently
Not only are your audiences hungry for content, but they are also craving to know when it will be out. Consistency helps your audience know when to come back for watching more. Therefore, it is very important that you create and maintain a good content publishing schedule, you should plan to publish at the same time every day, a week, or every month.
You may also like: Best YouTube channel name ideas in 2022
Create eye-catching and captivating thumbnail images
Formulating captivating thumbnail images for your Youtube channels is necessary. You can increase the click-through rate of your Youtube videos by including persuasive and captivating thumbnail images. Besides, you need to add the theme of your new Youtube channel, your brand logo, or just a funny facial expression.
Cross-promote your channels
From the beginning of these tips on how to manage multiple youtube channels, it is time to tell you how to promote these channels. You must make your multiple channels public by uploading trailers or videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Moreover, you can also leverage sites like Quora or Reddit to advertise.
Use tools to manage multiple YouTube channels
Youtube is a social networking site and a search engine to publish your ideas, talents, and creations to reach a wider audience. If you are looking for something to support managing your multiple Youtube channels, the 3 most popular tools below are the best options.
- Hootsuite: It has a built-in tool that allows you to schedule videos to be published across multiple YouTube channels.
- TubeBuddy: It is a free browser extension that performs a boatload of handy tasks like “Publishing videos”, “Tracking keywords”, “Tracking metrics”, “Tracking rankings”, and “Sharing videos”.
- Youtube Studio: Youtube Studio, which is Youtube’s official app for content creators and a must-download for any marketer, allows you to see everything you normally see on the YouTube Studio dashboard but from the comfort of your phone (Android and IOS).
- How to Delete or Hide your YouTube channel – 2022 Update
- How to change YouTube channel name: Step-by-Step with image
This article has given you a lot of information on how to manage multiple Youtube channels. In short, if you have two different topics to show that there might be different audiences for your content, it is better to create multiple youtube channels. You can just create a new Gmail account for each YouTube channel you want to set up. Mid-Man is ready to help you further if you need any further information, please contact the agent site.