Means and tools for users
to access and correct their personal data
- Customers can send a request to us for assistance in checking, updating, correcting or cancelling their personal information.
- Customers have the right to file a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the Management Board of the website. When receiving these responses, we will confirm the information, must be responsible for responding to the reason and guide members to restore and secure the information.
Email: [email protected]
Commitment to protecting
personal information of customers
- Personal information of customers on the website is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy set out. Collection and use of customer information can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting the information you enter.
- Customers are responsible for protecting themselves from the access to password information when sharing computers with many people. At that time, the Client must be sure to log out of the account after using our service
- We are committed to not intentionally disclosing customer information, not selling or sharing information for commercial purposes.
Customer information security policy is only applied on our website. It does not include or relate to other third parties to place advertisements or have links at the website.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer data, we will be responsible for informing the investigating authorities to promptly handle and notify the customer. Are known.
- The management board requires individuals to contact, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, phone number, ID card, email, and take responsibility for the integrity Verification of the above information. The Board of Directors is not responsible for nor resolves all complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers that all information provided in the initial registration is inaccurate.
Mechanism for receiving and resolving
complaints related to personal information
When customers submit personal information to us, customers have agreed to the terms that we outlined above, we are committed to protecting the privacy of customers in any way possible. We use encryption systems to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
We also recommend that customers keep confidential information related to their password and not share with anyone else.
In the event of customer feedback on the use of information contrary to the stated purpose, we will proceed with the following steps:
- Step 1: Customer sends feedback on personal information collected contrary to the stated purpose.
- Step 2: Customer Care Department receives and deals with relevant parties.
- Step 3: In case of out of control, we will issue the competent authorities to request resolution.