Have you ever wondered how to change YouTube channel name? When you want to rebrand on YouTube, one of the things that you usually do will be to rename your account. This job is relatively simple and anyone can do it by reading the step-by-step guide. This article will show you in detail this issue. Read it now so as not to miss useful knowledge when using this social network!
Sell YouTube channel – Buy YouTube Channels
Things you need to know before changing your YouTube channel name
YouTube is finally allowing YouTube creators to alternate their channel’s call and a profile photo without the edits affecting their connected Google Accounts. Before this alternative, a YouTube channel’s branding became tied to the user’s Google Account information, so you would change the YouTube channel name and profile photo in case you desired to replace your channel.
After the alternate, your Google Account and YouTube channel may be separate entities—you do not ought to seem as, say, “Super Pro Gaming Dudes Videos” in Gmail, or use your complete call as your YouTube channel’s call in case you do not need to. This is useful for retaining your private and YouTube separate identities, however, some caveats installed creators want to hold in mind:
- Changing the call of a tested channel will do away with the verification status. You can reapply for verification, however, you may undergo the equal system earlier than to earn the badge back.
- Changing a channel’s call will now no longer alternate your channel’s custom URL.
- Musical artists will hold the musical word icons after their channel’s branding even after modifying the channel’s call.
You may also like: How to verify YouTube channel on different devices
How long does it take for you to change YouTube channel name again?
Depending on how commonly you have modified your channel call, you could possibly wait up to a few months to get some other shot at converting your call. If you have a new channel, you may have 3 call edits in ninety days. If you have already made 3 changes, you will want to attend ninety days for some other opportunity. That is why you must have a clear concept of what you need to apply as a call and begin constructing your brand.
You may also like: How to schedule YouTube videos – Control uploading time
How to change YouTube channel name?
Youtube has allowed users to change their account names. Do you wonder how to change the name of a Youtube channel? The new Youtube channel modifies alternatives paintings on each laptop and in the YouTube mobile app. Here is a step-by-step guide on both desktop and mobile devices.
Change YouTube channel name on desktop
This content will show you how to change Youtube channel name on PC. If you are on a Windows, Linux, Mac, or Chromebook computer, use the YouTube Studio internet site to extrude your channel name. Then follow these steps to change Youtube channel name:
- Step 1: Sign in on your YouTube (Google) account at the website.
- Step 2: Click “Customization” on the YouTube Studio page.
- Step 3: Click “Basic Info” under “Channel Customization” on YouTube Studio.
- Step 4: In the “Basic Info” segment that opens, after your modern channel call, click on the pencil icon.
- Step 5: Click the “Name” discipline and input a brand new call to your channel.
- Step 6: In the pinnacle proper nook of the “Channel Customization” page, click on “Publish.”
You have efficiently modified your YouTube channel call. It will take some days earlier than your new channel call is up to date on the platform. If you need to create a state-of-the-art channel with a brand new call, you may need to delete your present YouTube channel.
Change YouTube channel name on mobile
You also can rename your YouTube channel on iPhone, iPad, and Android phones. To do this, you will want the YouTube app for your phone.
- Step 1: Start with the aid of launching the YouTube app for your phone.
- Step 2: Tap your profile icon.
- Step 3: Tap “Your Channel” on the profile web page withinside the YouTube app.
- Step 4: There, under the channel call you are using, the faucet on “Edit Channel”.
- Step 5: You at the moment are at the “Channel Settings” web page. Here, after the “Name” subject, faucet the pencil icon.
- Step 6: A small container will open for your screen. In this container, faucet the “Name” subject and input a brand new call to your channel.
- Step 7: Click “OK”.
- How to make money with YouTube shorts – A step-by-step guide
- How to Manage Youtube Comments: View, Reply or Delete
So you have simply found out the way to extrude a channel called youtube. If you observe the stairs above, YouTube will use your new channel call in the future. Also, to maintain your call regularly throughout platforms, you would need to extrude your show call throughout Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, and Skype. It is similarly clean to do this on those platforms.
With the article on how to change YouTube channel name, you have just been given some advice before renaming your Youtube account. Besides, you can also learn step-by-step how to do it on desktop and mobile devices. Hopefully, the knowledge given in the article will help you achieve your goals. Mid-Man will answer any questions you have about Youtube and other social networks. Thank you for taking the time to read our article!