Do you know how to live stream on Twitter? Today, you can stream a lot of platforms. Your choice depends mostly on the kind of content you are producing. Twitter is a place that allows you to live stream for growing your audience and building your brand. In this guide, we will walk you through how to get started, and give you some suggestions for a high-quality stream. Let’s see what they are!
>>> Buy Twitter accounts bulk | Safe & Verified Twitter account for sale
1. How to live stream on Twitter
Now, how to go live on Twitter you can use an Apple or Android device or on a desktop. When live streaming by computer, you must install Twitter’s Media Studio Producer and third-party encoding software. You could watch live streams on mobile or directly from your chrome. Now, we will explain it in detail.
1.1 Twitter live streaming for mobile users
How to stream on Twitter from your mobile device? Phones are useful devices. You always bring it everywhere so you can use it to live stream at any time. Here are the simple steps for you to live stream via mobile phone.
- Step 1: Start the Twitter app then go to the composer.
- Step 2: Touch the camera icon.
- Step 3: Touch “live” at the bottom.
- Step 4: Open the microphone in the top corner to do an audio-only broadcast.
- Step 5: Type a description of your live video
- Step 6: Tag a location if you want your viewers to know where you’re going live.
- Step 7: Click on “go live.” Your live video will appear in the timelines of the followers.
1.2 Twitter live stream on your desktop
Broadcasting live on your computer helps you not to worry about running out of battery. However, Twitter does not have a native streaming studio for web browsers, so you will need third-party streaming software, such as Restream Studio. It is a great solution when you want to live on multiple platforms. Therefore, how to live stream on Twitter with Restream Studio? Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Create a Restream account and log into it.
- Step 2: Go to your Restream dashboard and click “Add Destination.”
- Step 3: Click the “connect Twitter” button.
- Step 4: Permit Restream to access your account. You are now connected!
- Step 5: Go back to the Restream main page.
- Step 6: Press the “Live Studio” button on the left-hand side.
- Step 7: Open the Restream Studio and configure your settings. Set up a camera and microphone source, share your screen, give guest invitation links, etc.
- Step 8: Press the “go live” button, then your broadcast will appear.
You may also like: How to create a new Twitter account – Easy step in 2022
2. The way to make your Twitter streams look perfect
Image and sound are two important elements of a live video. To attract more audiences then you must make your videos impressive and invest in quality content, especially images. Here are a few effective tips to help you get a new score on Twitter Live.
2.1 Using a selfie stick to live stream
If your phone is shaken while Livestream, it will make viewers feel uncomfortable. At that time, you will not be able to focus on interacting with the audience. This is what everybody does not want to happen. Solve this issue by stabilizing your live videos with a tripod or selfie stick.
2.2 Center yourself in the frame
This is obvious but it is easy for some people not to notice it. Try to keep your face above the center of the screen so that the comment frame is not covered. To be most confident before Livestream, you should work on face angles. This helps you find the best angle and hide the flaws. You could have slight makeup to be more beautiful.
2.3 Interact with your viewer
Live streaming allows you to chat with your audience in real-time. This is your advantage. Tell a few stories, talk to viewers, answer their questions and they will react with hearts. Sometimes someone will give you gifts if they like you. After that, keep the conversation going and show them how different you are from other streamers.
2.4 Focus on live comment
Comments from your viewers are sometimes frustrating and unhelpful, especially from bad words. However, you might also find useful information in the comment. For example, someone leaves positive feedback or constructive criticism of your content. The views shared about the difficult situation they are facing make you feel trusted. So stay tuned for your comments!
2.5 Plan your streaming schedule
Although Twitter is an amazing place for unplanned live events. However, you should make a schedule that can be beneficial too. A regular Livestream schedule helps you increase your audience and attract new viewers. This is especially true if you want to stream on different platforms at the same time.
FAQs about livestream on Twitter
What is Twitter Live?
In 2015, Twitter launched live streaming with Periscope. Periscope is a mobile streaming platform, with approximately two million active daily users. However, Twitter officially stopped using Periscope as a separate service in September 2021. Now, Twitter users can only go live directly via their mobile devices. Before we find out how to live stream on Twitter, what makes Twitter so great to live stream, and what is it?
What are the features of Twitter live?
- Interaction options include hearts and comments during the livestream.
- Location tagging helps viewers know where you are from and promotes your video in the explore tab.
- Stream saving option allows you to save the live video for later use.
- Inviting guests to join your livestream is possible before starting.
- Stream editing is available on the Twitter mobile app for title and thumbnail adjustments.
- Timestamps enable viewers to skip to custom starting points.
What is Twitter Live used for?
Both organizations and individuals have many benefits from Livestream on Twitter by sharing some unique and valuable content. You can get more advertising contracts and increase the number of potential customers. And thanks to many tools, you can easily interact with your viewer in real-time. Twitter is also a place to report news and build relationships.
Many businesses use Twitter Live to expand the market, grow brand image, and engage with a large audience. Many content ideas for Twitter you should use such as Q&As, interviews, and talk shows. Also, businesses can introduce a new product or let audiences see behind the scenes.
A cellular or Wi-Fi signal is required, and your account must be public. If your Twitter account is set to protected, live streaming is not possible. Broadcasts are visible to followers and the general public during and after the livestream via an on-demand Twitter video.
How to watch Twitter live?
To view live videos on Twitter, you can:
- Browse your home timeline
- Search for a live user
- Watch live video in Moments, Explore, trends, or posts from a live account
You may also like: How to use Twitter analytics effectively – The Ultimate guide
Live streaming on Twitter is a great thing. Now you know how to live stream on Twitter. Followers can get notifications when you are going live and people can chat together. However, Livestream on this platform still has many limitations. Mid-Man hopes that through this article you have got the necessary information for yourself. Thanks for watching