How to create a new Twitter account? One of the largest social networks in the world, just after Facebook. A Twitter account will make it easy for you to stay in touch with friends and family. Besides, Twitter is also a space to keep memorable memories. The article will share useful tips to help you have the best experiences. Let’s see how to do that.
>>> Read more: Buy Twitter accounts | Safe & Verified Twitter account for sale
How to create a new Twitter account
Thus, we guide you on how to create a new Twitter account following these steps.
✅ Step 1: Access the Registration Page
- Go to X.com/signup.
✅ Step 2: Initiate the Sign-Up Process
- Locate the “Sign Up” button on the page and click it.
✅ Step 3: Provide Your Information
- A pop-up box titled “Create account” will appear, guiding you through the registration process. Enter essential details such as your name and either your phone number or email address.
✅ Step 4: Verify Your Email Address
- If you used an email address during sign-up, check your inbox for a verification email with instructions.
✅ Step 5: Verify Your Phone Number
- If you provided a phone number, expect to receive a text message promptly with a verification code.
✅ Step 6: Proceed to the Next Step
- After entering your information, click “Next.”
✅ Step 7: Customize Your Experience
- In the pop-up box labeled “Customize your experience,” decide whether you wish to track X content across the web. Click “Next.”
✅ Step 8: Explore Account Settings
- Explore and learn how to customize settings for your new account.
Now that you have a new X account, let’s start experiencing it!
>>> You may also like: How does the Twitter algorithm work? – Everything you need to know
Set up your new Twitter account
In the next section about how to create Twitter account, Twitter will request you to add a profile picture, write a bio, and follow people. These are truly important steps.
Your photos and profile will be seen by many people. That way everyone can realize who you are. What you need to do will be shown below:
Find followers on Twitter
Before the end of the Twitter account creation process, you will be suggested to follow a minimum number of people. This is a required step.
Luckily, there are millions of accounts on Twitter so it should not be too hard to find someone to follow. We recommend tracking users who can add value or benefit your company from a business view.
For example, you can select followers of a certain category or group, so it will be easier to follow everyone and professionals related to your interest.
Science and Technology, Movies, Politics and Government, Sports, Music, and Entertainment are a few of the groups you can interact with.
Add cover photo to your Twitter profile
It is not mandatory to upload a profile picture, however, we highly recommend this. A beautiful profile will make a good impression on your business or company.
Neglecting to add an image to your account does not show transparency or credibility. It will find it more challenging to reach your potential clients or followers.
Make your biography
Your Twitter bio plays an important role. You could promote your company and emphasize the value of the business. Also, you can add to what makes you different from others.
Do not forget to include a referral URL (website, blog, LinkedIn profile) so your potential audience can easily see information about you or your company.
After finishing all the previous steps, you can access your recently created profile and log in at any time. As we told you before, the users had better have followers and follow professionals you are genuinely interested in.
Alternatively, you can sync your Twitter account with your email or your accounts on other social networks.
You may also like: How many Twitter accounts can you have? – Tips for growing all
Basic Twitter (X) terminology
Following the prior part, you know how to create Twitter account. Nevertheless, you still do not know how to use it.
Then, we will introduce you to understand the features of Twitter:
- X Followers: Users watching your tweets in their newsfeed follow your Twitter account.
- Tweet: Twitter allows users to connect with people through writing and reading a post that is limited to 140 characters and the images they upload.
- Retweet: When you share a tweet posted by another person. It will be published on your Twitter profile. While you retweet you can either share other Tweets or Quotes. When you quote a tweet you can leave a comment below this tweet.
- Hashtag: A word or string of words with no spaces by the attached symbol (#). That it is used to determine specific topics. The more engagement you get, the better visibility.
- Trending Topic or TT: Mention topics that have received a lot of comments and attention in a short period. Something can be a Trending Topic for just a few days, hours, or even minutes. TTs can be created in a specific country or at a global level.
- Unfollower: When a user wants to stop following an account.
- Twitter Verified Account: It is identified with a blue badge and shows that an account from a business or individual is authentic.
In summary, a social networking account will help you expand your network, connect and meet more friends. Mid-Man showed you how to create Twitter account. This is very special because it will change your life a lot.
If you want to grow your account and let many people know it for business purposes or individuals, please contact us via the website for the fastest support.