You have many Facebook pages. Are you struggling with knowing how to manage multiple Facebook pages? Do you sometimes get tired of keeping track of, posting to, and managing the communities with several pages? You want to find good ways that can support you. Do not worry, this article will give you some useful tips and tools so that you can manage multiple Facebook pages effectively.
Facebook pages for sale | Buy Facebook pages safely & cheap
- 1. Why managing multiple Facebook pages is crucial?
- 1.1 Targeted Content
- 1.2 Focus on the right audience groups
- 1.3 Optimize your page SEO for growth
- 1.4 Create more chances for your business
- 2. Ways on how to manage multiple pages on Facebook
- 2.1 Step 1: Create the account
- 2.2 Step 2: Add your Facebook Business pages
- 2.3 Step 3: Add store locations
- 3. Tips on how to manage multiple Facebook business pages
- 3.1 Determine your goals
- 3.2 Produce impressive and endless content
- 3.3 Use CTA
- 3.4 Evaluate your page’s performance
1. Why managing multiple Facebook pages is crucial?
Are you a multi-location business owner, or do you work for a company that controls many customer Facebook accounts? Anyone with a Facebook page has the ability to create and manage many Facebook pages for a specific brand. Do you wonder what the advantages of this are? Let’s look at some important roles in managing several Facebook pages!
1.1 Targeted Content
A Facebook business page allows you to communicate directly with your target audience. You may develop highly targeted material for each of your audience groups if you have many Facebook pages for business. Creating support pages allows you to quickly run location-targeted advertisements. It also increases the number of people who know about your brand. It is simple to link information between the parent page and the support pages.
1.2 Focus on the right audience groups
Managing multiple Facebook pages allows you to collect reviews, feedback, and opinions from your followers, customers, and fans. You may establish a devoted community by posting relevant information or informative links about your business, taking into account all of their points of view. You can also encourage your followers to express their opinions on specific issues, hold contests, or advertise your product launch.
Furthermore, you need to offer incentives for page activity to encourage your followers to participate. Moreover, considering your prospects’ viewpoints makes them feel valued. Due to the fact that this has a favorable impact on your organization and benefits customer retention.
1.3 Optimize your page SEO for growth
Facebook pages can assist you in effectively directing traffic to your blog and website. If your blog posts, website links, or CTAs are melded on your public Facebook page, it is especially advantageous for SEO boosts. Facebook’s reach may add value to the content posted on your business pages. Rich, relevant, and useful information can support you improve your search engine rankings.
1.4 Create more chances for your business
Having multiple Facebook business pages expands your business’s prospects. Having a powerful presence through a Facebook page keeps you one step ahead of your competitors in cutting-edge competitions. It’s worth noting that 93 percent of businesses are on Facebook; additionally, by analyzing data, you may learn about the latest trends and keep track of what your competitors are up to, and optimize your marketing strategy to your types of customers.
You may also like: How to delete Facebook page – A complete guide in 2022
2. Ways on how to manage multiple pages on Facebook
Knowing how to manage multiple Facebook business pages gives you and your team the ability to manage many Facebook pages while also providing a centralized location to control all of your Facebook advertising strategies. You may also provide various customers access to things like your company’s Instagram account and product catalogs with it. Consider it a one-stop shop for all of your Facebook marketing and advertising requirements.
2.1 Step 1: Create the account
You must first make a new Facebook account so that you can sign up for your Facebook Business Page. Do not be concerned, your private information will not be available to the public on your business Page. This is due to the fact that each business Page is overseen by one or more administrators. Your personal account functions as a key to unlock your new business Page.
- Go to business.Facebook.com and select “Create Account” from the homepage.
- In the following window, type your company name and then click “Continue.”
- Fill in your name and the email address associated with your company. After that, click “Finish.”
- You have set up a Facebook Business Page. Congrats! It is now time to move on to the next stage.
2.2 Step 2: Add your Facebook Business pages
Your Facebook Business Page allows you to upload your profile and other things. It is a good idea to do so because an appealing and visual brand contributes to higher levels of interaction with your content.
- Go to your Facebook Business Manager dashboard to seek page access. In the top right corner, click the settings symbol.
- On the left-hand sidebar, select “Accounts”. Then select “Pages.”
- Then select “+ Add” from the drop-down menu.
There are now three options available to you:
- Create a new page. If you already have a Facebook page set up at the email address you used to sign up, you can just add it to your Facebook Business Manager.
- To gain access to a page, submit a request. If you are the administrator of another company’s Facebook page, you will need to request access from the page’s admin.
- Make a new page. You will need to create a page in your regular Facebook account to do this.
After choosing one of the three options above, you must add a page by clicking the button, which brings up this window.
- Fill in the name of the Facebook page you would like to add.
- Then select “Add Page.”
- If you are already the page administrator, your request will be approved automatically. The page has now been added to your dashboard.
- Click the button to request access to a page.
- A window appears, asking you to select your primary page. This is the page where you will be verified.
- Click “Next” once you have decided on one.
- A new window appears, where you can type the name or URL of the page to which you want to get access.
- You will be able to toggle the levels of access you prefer after you write it in.
- Using the toggles on the right, select the level of access you desire.
- Then press the “Request Access” button. The page will display on your dashboard once your request has been accepted.
- Click the icon to start a new page. A window opens where you can select the category for your page.
- For the purposes and intents, we will use Local Business or Place. When you click it, a new window opens up where you can enter basic information about your company.
- You must enter your page name, category, and city.
- Then select “Create Page”. The page has now been added to your dashboard.
- You can add as many Facebook pages as you want using this method. If you have a business with many store locations and want to keep them all identical with posts, go to step 3.
2.3 Step 3: Add store locations
You can link and manage all of your stores on Facebook through Locations. This tool allows you to rapidly create new store Pages, change old store information, and manage all of your locations from one location. It can also assist customers in locating local businesses in their area and provide localized and unique material for various stores. Below is the way to add your store locations
- Select “Store Locations” from the hamburger menu on the upper left.
- In the “Promote Your Stores” window, click “Get Started”.
You will now create your primary store page. This is the page that all of your other store location pages are based on. Whatever you put up here will show up on the other location pages. After you have chosen a primary page, you may add more stores. Simply go to your store’s dashboard and click “+ Add Store” in the upper right corner. You can choose from three options:
- Add Manual: Fill in each of your store’s details one by one.
- Add Multiple Stores: To save time, upload a spreadsheet with all of your store’s information. Facebook has a simple template that you can use.
- Connect an Existing Page: Connect your stores’ pages to the main page if they already have ones.
Keep in mind that anything you put on the main page will appear on all of your location sites. For example, if you own a coffee shop chain and post on your main page about the new pumpkin spice lattes you are releasing, that post will appear on all of your other location pages as well. By clicking on “Settings and choosing Locations”, you may modify this. For your location choices on Facebook, you have the following options:
- On each location page that does not have its own posts, show posts from the main page (This is the default).
- Showing postings from the main page is never a good idea.
- On location pages, always show posts from the main page.
- Select the appropriate option for you. That is all there is to it! You may have a knowledge of how to manage multiple Facebook pages now from the Facebook Business Manager dashboard.
You may also like: How many Facebook pages can you have – A detailed guide
3. Tips on how to manage multiple Facebook business pages
You have read about the importance of managing multiple Facebook pages and the three steps of handling Facebook Business pages. Taking full advantage of Facebook pages, you will need to use a combination of tools and approaches. Let’s take a look at the following strategies:
3.1 Determine your goals
Decide why you need a Facebook page and what you want to accomplish with it. Discuss with your group and set your objectives. Determine the audience segment you aim to focus on during the process. Making goals and a target audience will help you organize your information more precisely. It is especially important if you are managing multiple Facebook pages.
3.2 Produce impressive and endless content
Are you concerned about running out of content ideas for your many Facebook pages? ‘Evergreen content,’ is the answer. It refers to the different kinds of information you can publish with your customers at any time of year. To come up with such content, think of concepts and themes that are usually popular in your market. If you work in digital marketing, provide crucial suggestions; if you work in the restaurant sector, share recipe ideas.
3.3 Use CTA
Use call-to-actions (CTAs) on your Facebook business pages to help you generate more leads and increase your sales. Facebook has a wide range of CTAs to choose from. The following are some of the most popular CTA buttons:
- Shop Now: This CTA button is particularly useful for e-commerce shops because it allows consumers to buy your products.
- Donate Now: It helps businesses encourage donations from their customers.
- Book Now: It directs your followers to make a reservation for your services.
- Contact us: Allows your people to contact you directly with questions or requests.
- Use App: If your company has an app, you can use the CTA to encourage people to download and use it.
3.4 Evaluate your page’s performance
Measuring the performance of your Facebook page is an important factor in determining the page’s insights. Facebook page analytics provide information on users’ behaviors, consumption, and so on. You learn which content performs best and what your customers’ expectations and needs are.
In conclusion, through this article, you may know how to manage multiple Facebook pages. The correct social media management tools and tips simplify the process of maintaining Facebook pages, allowing you to manage multiple Facebook pages from a single dashboard. To know more about social media, you can visit Mid-Man anytime.