- Condition: Newly Created
- BM Type: BM1
- Daily Spending Limit: $250
- Business Verification Status: NO
- Suitability: Only suitable for products and services that do not violate Facebook’s policies.
Some notes when using a BM account on Facebook:
- Be careful when adding someone else as an administrator.
- Do not use one Visa card to pay for multiple accounts. This can easily cause the account to become abnormal and locked.
- It is not recommended to use PayPal as payment because Facebook can block payment accounts easily.
- Quickly have multiple pre-established BM accounts with no need to create them manually.
- 1 BM account can integrate many advertising accounts. Therefore, you can share your account with many others to support your ad campaign well.
- The reliability of a business account is many times higher than that of a personal account. Therefore, the possibility of being locked out of the ad account will be lower.
- BM accounts often receive support from Facebook’s support team faster than personal accounts.
- Convenient for management and decentralization for others. On your BM account, you can create a common password for many people to manage together.
- Advantages when cooperating with other companies to run ads.